Apple has updated Final Cut Pro X to v10.2.3.
New in Version 10.2.3:
- Customizable Default Effect lets you choose both a video and audio effect that is assigned to a keyboard shortcut.
- 4K export preset to create video files for Apple devices.
- Improves speed when opening libraries on a SAN.
- Resolves an issue that could affect the timecode display in the Dashboard on OS X El Capitan.
- Import Canon XF-AVC including video files from the Canon C300 Mark II.
- Ability to share video to multiple YouTube accounts.
- Resolves an issue in which a disabled video effect could appear as Missing Effect when opening the project or when sharing to Compressor.
- Addresses an issue in which black frames could appear in imported iPhone video clips that were trimmed on iPhone.
- Fixes an issue that could cause the playhead to jump ahead when editing short titles.
- Fixes an issue that could cause the timeline to stop playback when switching views in the Browser.
- Fixes an issue in which points on a Bezier shape could incorrectly switch from Linear to Smooth.
- Fixes an issue in which some objects within Motion templates render with soft edges.
- Adds iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro, and Apple TV (4th generation) to the Apple Devices compatibility list in the Share window.