With Sundog it is possible to develop new chord progressions, melodies, basslines, and arpeggios within minutes. The standalone composition software connects to any DAW via MIDI.
New in Sundog 2.6.0:
- Chord Progression Finder: Preview chord progressions by clicking on a file name (over 500 popular chord progressions included).
- Own Chords view: Non-diatonic chords get underlined.
- Display missing pattern names as ".[name]" instead of "-".
- New setting "Follow pattern position": Long patterns over 16 steps (one pattern page) will automatically adjust the page to the current position during playback.
- New setting "Follow current song part in song mode": The currently active song part is always in sight when song mode is active.
- Pattern Trigger Editor displays an overview of the trigger lines (double-click to zoom).
- Shortcut buttons for common fill options become visible when the Pattern Trigger Editor is empty.
- Bugfix: Undo/redo didn't work any more when song parts contained certain Unicode symbols.
- Own Chords pages that were saved in a different, but compatible (relative) scale can get converted to the current scale.
- Additional Own Chords pages for different chord types.
- Chords export: Use song part name instead of "chords".
Price: $49 / €44. The update is free for all customers.
The demo is available at: feelyoursound.com/sundog
Sundog can be seen in action in this video: YouTube.com/watch?v=6bMsJkWXjs0