Native Instruments has updated Maschine to v2.5.6.
- Ableton Link support.
- The fixed velocity setting now works correctly in a multi-controller-setup.
- Maschine Studio: Holding SHIFT on SCENE > ARRANGE Screen now displays DEL BANK.
- Maschine Studio: Visual feedback for focused areas is now improved.
- Maschine Studio: Double button placement on Arrange/Pattern page is now consistent with the placement on the Pattern page.
- JAM: Changing the scale in piano roll now moves the rootnote-marker consistently.
- Some older audio interfaces now work correctly again on Windows.
- Notes being held by a modulated pedal MIDI CC are now turned off when playback is stopped.
- Improved dialog for missing NKS plugins, now showing the missing product.
- CTRL + A for selecting all sounds in the Mixer view is now working correctly.
- Removed beta features.