Freeverb3_vst v2.5.0 RC 1 Released
Teru KAMOGASHIRA has updated the Freeverb3 library to v2.5.0 and the Freeverb3_vst plug-in to v2.5.0 RC 1.
Version 2.5.0 includes the following bug fixes and features:
- Impulse Processor Classes were reconstructed using the abstract base class.
- Audacious new API (v10) was partially supported.
- OpenMP support for GCC was fixed.
- Many memory usage optimizations were added.
- Some small classes were inlined to optimize.
Freeverb3 library includes high quality freeverb, nreverb, impulse response reverb, FIR filter constructor, band splitter, hardknee/softknee compressor, stereo enhancer and lookahead soft limiter. Oversampling feature provides high quality of audio processing. The compressor provides mastering quality audio processing. This library includes XMMS plugins, audacious plugins, BMP beep media player plugins and sample programs, which enable you to test the audio effects easily.