GMEDIA Music has announced Minimonsta
, the plug-in formerly preliminary known as Mini?Melohman
. The Minimonsta
from GForce (GMEDIA/Ohm Force) is an expert emulation of the classic Minimoog that was at the forefront of the analog synth revolution and made famous by artists like Jan Hammer, Rick Wakeman, Keith Emerson, Chick Corea, Gary Numan and Kraftwerk. Every component of the triple-oscillator vintage synth has been faithfully modeled with "stunning realism - and then some". The Minimonsta is fully programmable, ships with over 2500 presets and can even morph between presets within a bank for unprecedented control. There's also an additional LFO and ADSR that can be applied to just about any parameter, as well as delay. You can even play the Minimonsta in monophonic, polyphonic or unison modes. This true players' instrument runs as a stand-alone application (Mac/Win) or as a plug-in for most popular host applications.
- view screenshot
GMEDIA Music has managed to persuade none other than Rick Wakeman to demo Minimonsta at NAMM and he will be playing it, the impOSCar, M-Tron and Oddity at the following times:
- Friday 21st January at 12:30 PM.
- Saturday 21st January at 3:30 PM.
- Expertly crafted analog model of the classic Minimoog synthesizer.
- All original features including 3 VCOs and 4-pole 24dB/octave VCF.
- Additional LFO & ADSR for matrix modulation of almost every parameter.
- Monophonic, polyphonic, legato and unison trigger modes.
- Fully programmable with over 2500 factory patches.
- Real-time morphing between up to twelve patches via keyboard control.
- External input allows filter to be used as plug-in effect.
- Full automation support with MIDI learn with storable Continuous Controller maps.
- Delay effect.
- Stand-alone or host operation (RTAS (Win/Mac), VST (Win/Mac), AU (Mac)).
Pricing and release date will be announced soon.