Granny's Audio has released vStack, a looper application for Mac OS X and Windows designed to be used simply and easy.
You can use your audio files or just record live audio in real-time. vStack is designed to easily sync each of the channels in various durations, based on a master metronome.
Included are 4 high-quality effects right before the output, as well as a compressor and a 3-band equalizer.
- Sync all loops to a master metronome easy.
- If your audio file or recording is not perfectly aligned or timed, set start and stop points to the channel.
- Dynamic creation of loop channels. Delete and create loop channels as you like.
- Effect sends with pre and post options, pass your audio through Overdrive, Chorus, Delay and Reverb.
- Pitch shift any channel to match your tone.
- Toggle every channel's playback by keyboard or MIDI.