GSi has updated VB3-II to version 1.1.1.
- Organ model: Improved the keyclick and the cross-talk, introduced the "complex cross-talk on upper manual".
- Organ model: Modified "OLD" resistor wire set to have a better drawbar balance on the top octave.
- Organ model: Added new resistor wire set that disables the foldback (Spinet style).
- Rotary Speaker: Extended rotation speed and ramp time ranges, and now displayed in actual Hz and Seconds.
- The Pedal-to-Lower function can now work in both Overlay or in Split mode between the pedalboard and the lower manual.
- The CC#64 Pedal Speed function now switches between FAST and <Stop or Slow> according to the previous Speed lever position.
- The CC#64 Pedal Speed function can now also be completely disabled, letting CC #64 to be freely assigned.
- The Settings Panel now opens inside the main window and no longer creates a new pop-up window.