HILOFI releases Multiband Ringmod I
HILOFI has released Multiband Ringmod I, a multiple ring modulator based on frequency selection VST effect plug-in for Windows. It selects from the signal four frequency bands - Low; Middle Low; Middle High; High. Each band is modulated by the signal generated by the sum of the other three bands.
- 4 selectable frequency ranges:
- Low band (250/500 Hz).
- Middle-Low Band (500/2000 Hz).
- Middle-High Band. (2000/8000 Hz).
- High band (7000/16000 Hz).
- Bandwidth selection for Low/High-mid bands.
- Selective ring-modulation sources for each band.
- Mute-solo-bypass for each band.
- Additional gain for each band.
- MIDI learn.
The "SE" version is free; the "Multiband Ringmod I pack" costs €10 and includes:
- Multiband Ringmod I Full Edition (FE) mono/stereo with full automation/MIDI Learn.
- Multiband Ringmod I Knob Edition (KE) mono/stereo with full automation/MIDI Learn.
- PDF documentation.