|Product||Multiband Ringmod I|
Free / €10
|Type / Tags||Ring Modulator|
Multiband Ringmod I is a multiple ring modulator based on frequency selection. It selects from the signal four frequency bands - Low; Middle Low; Middle High; High. Each band is modulated by the signal generated by the sum of the other three bands. The "Multiband Ringmod I pack" includes mono/stereo versions and a mono/stereo Knob Edition for live usage.
- 4 selectable frequency ranges:
- Low band (250/500 Hz).
- Middle-Low Band (500/2000 Hz).
- Middle-High Band. (2000/8000 Hz).
- High band (7000/16000 Hz).
- Bandwidth selection for Low/High-mid bands.
- Selective ring-modulation sources for each band.
- Mute-solo-bypass for each band.
- Additional gain for each band.
- MIDI learn.