Hit'n'Mix has updated Infinity, the atomic audio editor powered by Atomz technology, to v4.7.
Hit'n'Mix Infinity 4.7 offers a variety of new features and improvements, including a revamped UI and renamed Sound Palette, implemented as a permanent toolbar alongside Audioshop. Easy access to Note Editor, Chord Creator and other new tools, enhanced RipScript capabilities, a new Layers Panel and other streamlined editing, ripping, playback and audio processing advancements make this a significant update.
New in Hit'n'Mix Infinity 4.7:
- A completely revamped UI - containing a new and improved Sound Palette, Audioshop with enhanced Draw Sound and unpitched sound editing tools, Note Editor, Chord Creator and more - all easily accessible from an integrated toolbar.
- More intuitive editing capabilities - enabling users to fix rips or create new ones from a combination of audio clips at speed.
- New Layers Panel - offering every type of audio professional the flexibility to layer and mix any sound or instrument.
- Significant editing, ripping, playback, workflow and audio processing advancements.
Hit'n'Mix Infinity 4.7 is a free update for existing owners. New to Hit'n'Mix Infinity? Watch these quick videos hitnmix.com/videos
Trials, Downloads and Purchasing
A 1-month free trial license for Hit'n'Mix Infinity can be obtained from hitnmix.com/downloads along with demos and tutorial videos. Full licenses can be purchased from Hit'n'Mix's resellers or on-line from hitnmix.com/buy
Recommended Retail Price is:
- $349 for North America.
- €339 for Europe.
- £299 for UK and the rest of the world.