HoRNet Plugins has just released HoRNet Total EQ, a versatile visual equalizer with analog emulation.
HoRNet Total EQ is a precise and versatile equalizer with a handy spectrum analyzer. The peculiar feature of Total EQ is that every parameter of each equalizer band can be controlled from the control point on the frequency chart, this simply means that you will never have to look around to find the controls for the band you are editing, but everything will be there right at your mouse pointer reach.
- Realtime spectrum analyzer.
- Equalizer response curve display.
- Up to 12 different equalizer bands.
- 17 different filter types for each band.
- Each band can act as a standard or dynamic eq.
- Separate control for analog response emulation for each band.
- Separate control for analog saturation for each band.
- Separate control for analog saturation amount for each band.
- Global analog emulation and saturation switches.
- Automatic output compensation on input level change.
- Constant loudness monitoring.
- Resizable interface, hardware accelerated.
- Mac OS X (10.9 and later) and Windows (7 and later, OpenGL 2 required) support.
- 64-bit plugin for Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and AAX format.
Price: 27,99€ (about 30 USD).