HoRNet Plugins has released DeeLay Plus, a "creative digital delay" plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows that can be used to create space, moving sounds and weird effects.
The core of the plugin are two separate delay units that can be routed to the left or the right channel independently, also the feedback of each unit can be cross-fed to the other one.
DeeLay Plus gives you instant visual feedback thanks to the top waveform display that shows the input and output levels. It gives you many modulation and sound manipulation options, the feedback path can be filtered with a low pass filter and a high pass filter, followed by a distortion unit that goes from "clean" to "completely crushed" sound.
Setting the feedback to 100% sends each delay unit into a "continuous loop" mode giving you weird and noisy sounds or looping hypnotic ones.
DeeLay Plus has two LFO (Low Frequency Oscillators) that go from 0.1Hz to 10Hz. Each of the LFOs provides four different waveforms (sine, triangle, sawtooth and square) and each of the LFOs can be routed simultaneously both to time and feedback level of each of the delay lines.
The plugin has a character of its own thanks to the Analog to Digital converter emulation that can be set to emulate converters from 24-bit to 8 bit for cheap 80s sounds.
- Two separate delay lines with feedback.
- Max. 5s delay time.
- Tempo sync with host DAW.
- Routable feedback to each one of the two delay lines.
- Endless loop mode.
- Routable output to left or right for each delay line.
- Delay time and feedback link.
- Input and output graphic display.
- Adjustable hi pass and low pass filter on delay output.
- Adjustable feedback distortion.
- Analog to digital converter emulation.
- Two separate LFO.
- Four wave shape for each LFO (sine, saw, triangle and square).
- Each LFO can modulate both time and feedback for each delay.
- Dry / Wet knob.
- Mac OS X (>=10.6 Intel only) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and AAX format.
HoRNet DeeLay Plus is available on www.hornetplugins.com for 13,99 €. Owners of HoRNet DeeLay can upgrade to the new plugin for 5,99 €.