HoRNet has release SW34EQ MK2, the second version of its analog modelled equalizer.
The HoRNet SW34EQ MK2 is an equalizer coming straight from the 80s. It's the digital version of the EQ found in an American console and it features the typical analog EQ sound and controls.
This plugin is specifically modelled after one channel of this console used in the main room of Virus Studio, in Siena, Italy. This EQ is very smooth and gentle, both in the EQ shapes (bells and shelves) and it's very useful for general tone shaping, especially the low shelf gives weight to the sound without pumping it too much.
This second version adds new features and a much improved GUI.
- 4 band analog equalizer.
- High and low shelf filters.
- 2 parametric filters with three different Q.
- High pass filter with adjustable frequency and 18dB/octave slope.
- Low pass filter with adjustable frequency and 12dB/octave slope.
- Automatic input level adjustment to 0VU.
- Automatic output compensation for input knob.
- Analog emulation with saturation and hiss.
- Adjustable saturation level.
- Adjustable hiss level.
- Automatic internal oversampling to guarantee best sound.
- Mac OS X (>=10.7) and Windows (Vista an later) support.
- 32 and 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and AAX format.
The new SW34EQ is available for 19,99€ on www.hornetplugins.com
Owners of the previous version can upgrade to this new one for 2,99€.