Igor Vasiliev has updated their AltiSpace 2 - Advanced Convolution Reverb App for iOS to version 1.2. They say:
AltiSpace is a convolution reverb app with advanced controls that provides realistic sounding natural acoustic space or vintage reverb devices for any track or mix.
This update brings significant additions to the app:
- AltiSpace now supports MIDI controllers (also Bluetooth) for all parameters with learn mode or assigning CC / RPN controls manually.
- Added a parameter that sets the fade out point for a smooth end of the impulse response.
- Added the option to filter the list of presets by part of the preset name (search for a preset).
- When importing impulse response files, you can now select multiple files at once.
- Improved UI scaling when use as Audio Unit.
- Updated built-in app description. All new features can be found in the description. This description is available on the app website as a PDF file.