Igor Vasiliev has updated SynthScaper - Soundscapes synthesizer for iPad and iPhone to version 1.5.
SynthScaper is a synthesizer specially designed for creating, and experiments with, ambient soundscapes in a wide range from noises to melodic instruments and everything in between.
This update adds an advanced arpeggiator / sequencer for each oscillator with modes where the keyboard can start the sequence and shift it depending on the key. Also, you can record sequence steps using screen or MIDI keyboard or select sequences from other scenes. The start and tempo of the sequence can be synchronized with Ableton Link, Inter-App audio or with external MIDI devices.
Also in this update:
- Own sequencer / arpeggiator for each oscillator.
- Sync with Ableton Link, Inter-App audio and MIDI.
- Select sequences from other scenes (if they defined).
- Record sequence from virtual or MIDI keyboards.
- Mode when keyboard starts and shifts sequence.
- Mode "All" to set params for all sequencers at once.
- Button "Rand" on main screen generate new scene.
- Access files thru iOS 11 Files app.
- Support Bluetooth MIDI controllers.
- Built-in description updated.
- Several minor bugs were fixed.