IK has released a new AmpiTube 4 (Mac/PC) update that adds Live mode for use with iRig Stomp I/O, IK's USB pedalboard controller and audio interface that lets you stomp effects, change presets, adjust settings and more, all with the feel of a traditional pedalboard. Live Mode is useful to provide a clear and intuitive view of your rig, presets and effects, all at a glance when performing or recording.
This update also includes general reliability improvements for all AmpliTube users.
AmpliTube works as a standalone application and as a plug-in for your favorite DAW. AmpliTube recreates the entire guitar/bass signal chain from instrument to recording device, and does so in a very realistic and intuitive way.
Live mode is activated when iRig Stomp I/O is connected and can be shown or hidden in any moment.
What's new in Live mode?:
- New Live mode to easily view/control AmpliTube from iRig Stomp I/O.
- Improved general integration with iRig Stomp I/O.
- MIDI controllable Master Volume.
- New dropdown menu for quickly assigning presets to Program Changes.
- Added ability to hide pop-up message about gear not owned.
- General reliability improvements.
Updating to AmpliTube Version 4.6 is free for all registered users of AmpliTube:
- Click Here to access the installer from your User Area.
- Click Here for more information on AmpliTube.
- Click Here for more information on iRig Stomp I/O.