Iliadis has announced the release of iBX, a single manual virtual Tonewheel Organ that Iliadis says has a "rich and authentic sound very close to the good-old-days Electromagnetic Organs". It also features a Rotary Speaker Simulation.
- 73 Notes Polyphony.
- 9 "Standard 9 steps" Drawbars with a clean Sine Sound.
- Percussion Osc. Adjustable Decay and Volume. An On/Off Switch and a Switch for the Harmonic Selection (2nd and 3rd).
- Key Click Imitation. Adjustable Attack/Release and Volume.
- Classical Vibrato/Chorus Virtual Scanner with an On/Off Switch.
- Stereo Rotary Speaker Simulation. Adjustable Speed, Depth and Spread. An On/Off and a Fast/Slow Switch.
- Tube Overdrive Simulation.
- Adjustable Global Tone and Volume.
- 32 Programs available.
- LCD Screen.
- GUI Selector. 2 GUIs available.
- Low CPU consumption.
The iBX Tonewheel Organ is Donationware and is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in.