Iliadis has announced the release of the iVF Combo Organ, a Two Manual Transistor Organ Simulation inspired by famous Transistor Organ models, with special characteristics and the feeling of a Retro Sound close to the sound of favourite models of the past.
- 33 Notes Polyphony.
- 9 Steps Drawbars.
- 6 Drawbars for the Upper Manual (16', 5 1/3', 8', 4', 2 2/3', 2') and 1 Mixture (1 3/5', 1'), 6 for the Lower (16', 5 1/3', 8', 4', 2 2/3', 2') and 4 for the Pedal (16', 5 1/3', 8', 4') + "Long" (Decay Drawbar) and Level Selector.
- Yellow LEDs (Strings Oscs) and Green LEDs (Reed Oscs) available for UM, LM and Pedal.
- Click&Noise Section (only UM). Adjustable Level. A Knob switches Off/On.
- Percussion Osc (only UM). Adjustable Level. A Knob switches Off/On.
- Vibrato. Adjustable Depth and Rate. A Knob switches Off/On.
- Tremolo. Adjustable Depth and Rate. A Knob switches Off/On.
- Tube Amplifier. Adjustable Drive, Level, Low, Mid, Hi, EQ Bypass Switch. A Knob switches Off/On.
- General. OSC Selector, Sustain (only UM), Tune adjustable and Velocity Off/On Switch.
- MIDI Channel Selectors for the 2 Manuals and the Pedal.
- 32 Programs available (16 ready Patches).
- A LCD Screen.
- Retro Look GUI.
iVF Combo Organ costs €45 and is available for Windows Compatible VST Hosts.