Initial Audio has announced the release of 808 Studio 2.
808 Studio 2 was designed for 808 sub bass for hip hop and trap or any genre that requires a hard hitting bass synth.
With 808 studio 2 Initial Audio added features such as drag and drop modulation for advanced synthesis, and a piano roll style sequencer which allows overlapping notes to get that classic pitch glide effect used in trap music.
808 Studio 2 can also load samples, drag and drop onto the sampler or select from the many Kick and 808 samples included.
Multiple effects are built-in, such as the 3 band equaliser and analog modelled filter, with a chorus which can be applied only to the high end, so the sub part stays clean.
808 Studio 2 comes with 80 presets to get you started.
- Sampler: Drag and drop your own samples onto the sampler or select from the included samples.
- Sub Osc: Add extra low end sub bass. Includes fat mode and overdrive.
- Oscillators: Two extra oscillators with their own dedicated lowpass filter.
- Sequencer: 808 studio has its own built in sequencer and comes with many sequences to get you started.
- Drag and drop modulation: Delve deeper into sound design by assigning Mod Envelopes or LFOs to almost any control.
- Effect Rack: 5 effects are available. The effects can be moved up or down in the rack. The Effects are Overdrive/Distortion, Compressor, 3 band equaliser, Chorus, and Filter containing both highpass and lowpass.
- Side chain: The side chain uses the Sample as its source and 'ducks' the volume of the rest of the oscillators and sub. This is useful if you have a Kick sample and you want the transient part to cut through.
- Preset Browser: Choose different banks, create your own banks and presets to share with others.
- Fully resizable HD interface: Drag the bottom right corner to make 808 bass synth the right size for your screen.
Intro Price: $59 until 5th May (Reg. $99).