Initial Audio has announced the release of Heat Up 3, a major update to their Heat Up plugin.
The focus of Heat Up 3 is even better sound quality and more expression to bring out the best of each instrument. Heat Up 3 comes with over 860 instruments including a brand new expansion pack, Studio Essentials.
Heat Up 3 comes as a VST plugin for Windows and a VST plugin and Audio Unit for Mac. Also included is a standalone app for both Windows and Mac.
- Over 850 multi sampled instruments in categories such as Keys, Brass, Bass, Hits, Pads, Leads, Organs, Arps and Sequences, Plucks, Strings, Synths, Drum Kits, Bells, Choirs and more.
- Expression page making each instrument more natural sounding and expressive.
- 12 High Quality effects in a reorderable effect rack, such as Reverb, Chorus, Compressor, Vibrato, Tremolo, Reverse and more.
- Powerful sequencer with lots of presets to inspire your next song. With a Humanize mode for extra realism.
- 2 ADSR envelopes and 2 LFOs with waveform editor routable to any parameter.
- High Quality limiting algorithm. Even if the output goes above 0 decibels (clipping) there will be zero distortion.
- Atmosphere layer, add extra atmosphere to your instruments with sounds like tape hiss, vinyl sounds, wind, rain and much more. Drag and drop your own samples to use as an atmosphere layer.
- On Release Sample. Select a sample to play on release either always or randomly. Drag and drop to use your own release samples.
Recommended system requirements:
- 4 Core CPU.
- 8 GB RAM.
- 64-bit VST or AU compatible Digital Audio Workstation (DAW).
Heat Up 3 is a free update for existing Heat Up 2 customers.