IrcamLab and Plugivery Distribution have announced that "The Snail" has been updated to version 1.4.0.
The Snail is a very high-precision frequency-domain analyzer that delivers an easy to understand representation of sounds based on the scales and notes aligned in spectrally active zones. Available as a Standalone application for Mac and Windows OS, and AAX, AU and VST3 plug-in.
- Apple Silicon: native compatibility for app and plugins (Mac).
- Framework and authorization lib.
- Meter improvement.
- Logic Audio: AU validation could fail (Mac).
- Luminosity slider value was not taken into account immediately in Sonagram mode.
- Version number was incorrect in About box (Windows).
- Desktop shortcut creation was unreliable (Windows).
The Snail is currently on offer at $39 until July 6th, 2022, in the KVR Marketplace.