Jack OS X updated to v0.84
Jack OS X has been updated to v0.84, which removes the requirement to use Aggregate Device on Intel Macs. It also adds a new "hog" mode and fixes some server-related bugs.
- Changed requirement to have single duplex audio device specified in preferences; now specify Input and Output devices separately (eliminates Aggregate Device requirement for Intel Macs).
- Added optional clock drift compensation mode when using Input and Output devices controlled by independent clocks.
- Added hog mode, to prevent other applications from changing sample rate of devices that Jack server is already using.
- Added notification that Jack server stopped when not using hog mode and another application changed sample rate on device(s) Jack was using.
- Fixed sleep/wake bug on Snow Leopard (10.6).
- Fixed monitor port naming in JackAudioDriver and JackCoreAudioDriver.
- Fixed bug with potential race condition at startup.
- Jackdmp / Jack2 – 1.9.4.
- JackRouter – 0.9.2.
- JackPilot – 1.6.7.