Jack OS X was recently updated to version 0.86, which addresses several issues in the CoreAudio driver, especially when used with Apogee cards. A new feature, Monitor Ports (input ports that loopback everything that is sent to the audio output and make it available as an input) has been added. The Jackdmp server has also been updated to the latest version.
- Fixed an issue in CoreAudio driver, especially with Apogee cards.
- Added monitor ports feature.
- Jackdmp / Jack2 – 1.9.6 (SVN 4047).
- JackRouter – 0.93 : Internal cleanup.
- JackPilot – 1.6.9 : Fixed a bug in English "About" box.