Jewel Audio has announced the release of Singer's Delay, which is a formant delay: a unique delay effect that adds atmospheric voice-like characteristics to the audio signal processed through an integrated vocal formant filter technology driven by a user-changeable step sequencer.
- Three time synced independent delay lines with separate Delay Time and Pan.
- Voice Formant Filter with six formants driven by a time-synced step-sequencer.
- Step-Sequencer with eight steps and adjustable tempo.
- Adjustable delay tone, feedback and a shiftable autopan for Delay Line three for more sound animation.
- Easy, user-friendly interface, presets to start and PDF manual.
Pricing & Availability
Singer's Delay is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows and currently costs €20 / $25. A demo version is available.