XT Software has released a new beta version of energyXT (v2.5.1 beta) for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Export audio using multiple audio outs in project could crash, now fixed.
- Scrollbars in modular view would reset wen changing view, now fixed and scroll pos is also saved.
- Will now load aif files in drum sampler and synthesizer.
- Added workaround for lame on mac, will now support having lame in energyXT folder.
- Click close main button on mac would prompt for save changes twice, now fixed.
- Song pos wasn't restored after render, now fixed.
- Undo text with audio process reverse and fade in/out was wrong, now fixed.
- You can now drag & drop .xt files into energyXT to open projects.
- Upgrading VST plugin's where new version having more inputs and/or outputs than old version could lead to crash on older projects, now fixed.