Version 1.0 BETA of jVSTwRapper is now available. This is the first beta release towards a stable 1.0 version. Major changes include updated example plug-ins and many code changes that improve the robustness of the native code.
jVSTwRapper allows you to develop VST (2.4), Audio Unit (AU) and LADSPA compatible audio plug-ins and virtual instruments plus user interfaces (Swing) with the Java programming language on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. 5 demo plugins (+src) are included.
Summary of changes compared to the last release:
- Passes the VST-Plugin Unit Test Suite.
- Added a new version of the Liquinth demo synth.
- More robust string handling.
- Fix to the GUI focus bug.
- Passes static code validation in VisualStudio 2010.