Voxengo has updated the vocal channel strip plug-in Voxformer to version 2.3.
This update includes the following changes:
- The "RT Max" spectrum analysis option added.
- Spectrum's precision does not depend on the oversampling level now.
- Side-chain routing presets now appear dimmed to reduce confusion.
- Parameter automation on AU Mac OS X now shows real parameter values.
- Preset "update" function implemented in the preset manager.
- Selected filter's curve is now always shown, not only when hovered.
- Control points can now be double-clicked to disable/enable the filter.
- The "VST Function Sync" global switch was added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e. Tracktion).
- Control surface readout now displays musical note.
- "Density mode" implemented in level meters.