Like the hardware it is modeled from, True 252 is a 7 band graphic EQ, with analog style curve interaction and subtle saturation.
- 7 band graphic equalizer.
- Gain compensation - maintains the same apparent loudness irrespective of the EQ slider settings.
- Continuous gain control - not stepped as with competing plugin emulations of similar EQs.
- "Cramping-free" equalization.
- Preset manager with A/B compare.
- Compensated internal bypass.
- Separate oversampling settings for realtime and offline processing, adjustable on the fly.
- Two UI themes - black and gray - based on the faceplates of the original 252-A and its cosmetic variation, the 270.