kiloHearts has updated kHs ONE to version 1.012, greatly expanding the range of sounds possible with noise waveform as well as oscillator sync.
Changes in v1.012:
- Noise waveform has been added to the main oscillators.
- Oscillator sync has been added to the main oscillators.
- Fixed a problem where renaming preset's didn't work well in Cubase and Nuendo.
- Fixed a problem where Synapse Orion had a hard time detecting kHs ONE after it had been installed.
- Fixed a problem where FXB/FXP files exported by kHs ONE can not be loaded by some DAWs.
- Fixed a performance bug in chorus where it would not stop processing even when silent.
- Fixed an UI bug where the Global LFO Rate knob behaved a bit strangely when the LFO was in Sync mode.