Klevgränd has released Kleverb, an algorithmic reverb designed for quick and smooth handling with great results. An intuitive UI combined with a carefully calibrated network of filters and delays gives a very flexible and mixable reverb. Thanks to a built-in ducker, three different room size algorithms, and high quality filters this reverb covers most of a music producer's needs.
- Room size selection.
- Filters with selectable type on both early and late reflections.
- Wet signal modulation.
- Damping filter.
- Diffusion and Stereo Spread parameters.
- Decay time between 0 and 25 seconds.
- Pre delay parameter.
- Ducker (compressor), with dry signal as side chain.
- Early / Late signal mix parameter.
- Wet and Dry signal level parameters.