Klevgränd has released Modley, a modulation delay with effect insert capabilities which lets you design the whole delay signal, with several carefully selected effect modules, to create customized signal flows and unique sounds.
The three effect racks provide insert slots for different stages of the processing:
- Pre rack - Applies effects before the delay loop.
- Loop rack - Applies effects to the delay loop. Those effects will be applied to the input signal each delay bounce.
- Post rack - Effects after the delay delay loop.
- 15 different effect modules, such as Panning modulation, Phaser, Distortion, Tape Saturation, Pitch Shifter, Delay (.), Reverb and much more.
- Time sync.
- Global modulation of the delay.
- Built-in limiter.
- Freeze function, with pre- or post-loop processing.
- Lots of presets to kickstart the creative flow.
- Dry/wet mix.
- $59.99 for native version - $29.99 until July 1.
- iOS (AUv3 only) $7.99 (47% off intro price until July 1).