Klevgränd has released Spinn, a four-band rotating modulation effect.
Spinn is similar to (but doesn't aim to replicate) a Leslie speaker. It features four rotors (one per frequency band) with individual speed controls, acceleration and deceleration times, adjustable size and modulation. Each band also has a velocity control, which will adjust the speed according to the band's input level. Spinn also features custom amp modeling (clean or hot) and room simulation.
- Speed mode - (Slow, Fast, Off).
- Room - (Small, Medium, Large) with mix control.
- Amp - Clean or hot with 3 band equaliser and a drive control.
- Stereo width control.
- Adjustable crossover points.
- Input and output controls.
Parameters for each band:
- Size - The rotor size.
- Mod - Modulation amount.
- Slow and fast speed control.
- Acceleration and deceleration times.
- Velocity - makes the speed change with input level.
- Level - Band level.
- macOS/Windows (AU/VST/AAX): $24.99 (Intro price until June 1, then $49.99). .
- iOS (iPad/AUv3 only): $7.99 (Intro price until February 4, then $14.99).
SoundCloud audio examples:SoundCloud.com/klevgrandproducts/sets/spinn-audio-examples/
Example videos: YouTube.com/playlist?list=PLuHderg5RMPxtRzGHNuOEAo1kn9zAFxmf