Lese has updated Transfer to v1.2, fixing things and adding a new "Reflections" processor for room simulation.
- Enable the new reflections processor with the "Reflections" toggle button, and switch to its control panel with the "Room" icon.
- Switch between simulating early reflections, late reflections, or both.
- Change the "Room Model" with the dropdown, This changes the simulated space's materials and alters both the early and late reflections.
- Change the size of the room with the controller on the left side of the panel, or skip this step and synchronize it with the control panel's distance value.
- Added a reflection system.
- Fixed stability issues on certain DAWs.
- Improved certain GUI elements.
- Internal optimizations.
- Parameter handling improvements.
- UX Improvements.
Technical Notes: Early reflections are binaurally spatialized, and late reflections are processed in mono. The late reflections are simulated with a multiband spectral reverb, which is altered based on the room's volume & the room's materials (set with the "Room Model" parameter).