Liine has updated Lemur to v5.2.
- Fixed file system access on iOS 8.
- Fixed On MIDI scripts receive messages from Parent/Project MIDI Targets.
- Fixed templates loading with mismatch between navbar and displayed page.
- Fixed CoreMIDI issue where ports were not displayed for some hardware devices (Novation X-Station and others).
- Fixed Fader.value displaying correct type.
- Fixed stretch function displaying correct types.
- Various Canvas fixes and improvements.
- Added Relative cursor mode to Fader object.
- Integer values are now parsed as such when saving / loading JZML.
- Added automatic conversion of OSC INT64 & boolean to INT32.
- MIDI Target configuration now properly saved when quitting the app and returning.
- Sequencer objects phase no longer jumps when changing 'steps' attribute.
- StepSwitch now sends out values when out variable goes back to null (i.e. Note Off messages correctly sent now).
- Fixed crash with canvas_restore () on Windows.
- Fixed crashes when opening menus while Canvas is drawn.
- Fixed copy/paste from Lemur to other applications.
- Fixed issues where Daemon ports would get disconnected and appear in red.
- Fixed issue with mislabelled Daemon ports.