Livelab.dk has released version 1.47 of LiveSlice. This update adds REX file import and speed and workflow improvements and is free for all registered users.
New features and changes:
- REX import.
- Resizable file browser.
- Faster GUI and a new "lofo GUI" mode for smooth operation on older machines.
- Improved waveform display: visualizes both the average and the loudest frequency so there's a visual difference between a bassdrum with or without hihat - even when the hihat is quiet.
- More MIDI automation options: slicing and recording can now be controlled by MIDI (for example: hit a MIDI-key to record, use mod-wheel to auto slice the recording).
- Time signature support, durations in bars + beats in both slicer and arranger.
- Clicking the "play" button now results in a monophonic preview mode (play one arrangement at a time, select the currently playing arrangement with the mouse).
- Loops list no longer auto-scrolls on click.
- Removed the "clear event" feature (there's no need to have empty events in an arrangement).
- Middle mouse now deletes events if no parameter is selected, and resets parameters if a parameter is selected.
- It's now possible to reset event parameters by clicking and dragging with middle mouse button down.
- Better sorting in file browser.
- Refresh after Ctrl+V an Event - now stays on the destination track.
- Refresh after Adding a Track - now displays the new track.
- Refresh track selection after Deleting a Track.
- Refresh track selection after Re-opening LS.
- Right click to toggle default values are back (loop / arrangement duration and time signature).
- "Lock to loop" setting is now correctly recalled when opening projects.
- Graphical waveforms always removed when loop is deleted.
- Some bugs when changing MIDI config details fixed.
- Fixed "Changing banks, selects another arrangement".
- Fixed "missing file" dialog bug.
- More minor bug fixes.