Loomer has updated Sequent, the semi-modular sequenced beat looper multi effect for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux, to v1.1.2.
Sequent 1.1.2 contains the following fixes and features:
- Native 64-bit plugin for Windows (VST) and Mac OS X (Audio Unit).
- Integrated Preset Browser, with meta-data, tags, searching, and hot-swap support.
- Component Level Preset Support: create partial presets for each Effect.
- Effects in the Modular routing window now can be toggled on and off by double-clicking them.
- Unused Effects can be removed from the Routing window.
- Cables in the Routing window can be removed by right-clicking on them.
- A cable can now be created by dragging from an Effect's Input to another Effect's Output.
- Fixed: Gate Depth or Slew Time would jump to 0% when linking the Gate Depth or Gate Slew Time sequencer.
- Fixed: Editing the Delay Time Sequencer would sometimes cause the current Delay Time to change.
- Fixed: The same connection could be made multiple times from an Effect to an Output.
- Fixed: Rare crash could occur when loading several presets in quick succession.
- Fixed: Synced Delay time in the Sequencer window is now displayed correctly.
- Fixed: Various host compatibility fixes.