Lostin70s has released HaNon B70, a free vintage organ emulation. Thanks to its 91 virtual tone wheels rotating permanently, HaNon B70 is designed to emulate a famous vintage organ with low CPU usage.
- Key clicks, the soul of vintage organs, are emulated naturally, and take into account connectors decays.
- Leakage between tone wheels pairs, another characteristic of vintage Organ is simulated and can be adjusted.
- Chorus, vibrato and percussion, every original ADN is reproduced.
- The rotary speaker in the HaNon B70 is a physical emulation of an L122 (frequency response, tube drives, speed adjustment). Drive and balance between bass and horn speaker are adjustable.
- Keyboard can be split or the plugin can be played with two channels MIDI keyboard (1 and 2). The split point can be learned. Keyboard lower/upper mix is also adjustable.
- A Schroeder low CPU reverb algorithm with adjustable parameters completes the effect section.