MathAudio releases "Headphone EQ" VST plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows
MathAudio has announced the release of Headphone EQ, a new VST plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X.
- Helps to detect and compensate for the unwanted resonances in high grade headphones and earphones.
- Matches headphones to the individual geometry of the listener's pina and ear canal.
- Includes a signal generator which allows one to detect the frequencies of the unwanted resonances caused by the mismatch between the headphone and the ear canal.
- Accurately tunes the compensating filters to the found frequencies of the unwanted resonances.
- Ensures neutral timbre of the sound of professional headphones.
- Avoids the masking effect caused by the overloading of the eardrum at the unwanted resonance frequencies.
- Removes the 'ringing' effect caused by the unwanted resonances.
- Includes a crossfeed feature which allows one to reduce the channel separation to a natural level. The crossfeed makes the headphones less fatiguing to listen to for long periods.
- Works with all types of headphones and earphones. High grade ones are preferable.
- Applies 64-bit signal path throughout.
- Supports full range of sample rates from 44,056 kHz up to 352,8 kHz.
Pricing & Availability
Headphone EQ costs $60.00 and is available for Windows and Mac OS X as a VST effect plug-in.