MathAudio releases "Guitar EQ" plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows
MathAudio has announced the release of Guitar EQ, a new VST/AU plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X.
- Helps to detect and compensate for the unwanted resonances in classical and acoustic guitars.
- Improves quality of the microphone recordings of the guitar sound.
- Works with microphones and piezo pickups.
- Provides objective means for evaluation and comparison of classical and acoustic guitars.
- Suitable for real-time applications.
- Supports both "Cut only" and "Cut and boost" methods of correction.
- Manually adjustable level of compensation allows one to reach the maximum transparency of the sound.
- Supports full range of sample rates from 44,056 kHz up to 384 kHz. All sample rates are supported without resampling to avoid any possible loss in quality.
- Applies 64-bit signal path throughout.