MeldaProduction has released another new VST effect plug-in for Windows - MUltraMaximizer - and updated MMultiBandLimiter to v1.01.
It costs €50 but is currently available for the introductory price of €20.
- Mastering multi-band limiter and saturator which lets you increase loudness of your audio with minimal artifacts.
- Powerful metering system - you always know the output level, gain reduction and saturation reduction.
- Advanced and easy-to-use user interface. You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it real-time or record and automate it.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x to minimize aliasing and get even more clear sound.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz. MUltraMaximizer has low harmonic distortion.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
- Optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Full automation.
MMultiBandLimiter 1.01 changes:
- Added per-band saturation.
- Fix: Master gain reduction displayed only left channel.