nashNET updates reViSiT Pro to v1.1.3
nashNET has updated reViSiT Pro to v1.1.3.
- Significantly improved audio performance, up to 50% lighter on the CPU.
- Even higher sound quality, with new filter code to produce a smoother sound and tighter internal timing to ensure it remains faithful.
- Greatly improved stability and host compatibility for numerous VST hosts, notably Cakewalk SONAR and those that use non-ASIO drivers or "variable buffer sizes".
- Numerous other tweaks and improvements (see below).
Changes since v1.1.1:
- [ADD] Support for multi-processing hosts.
- [ADD] Context help for Keyboard Configuration screen.
- [MOD] Improved host support (e.g. variables buffer sizes).
- [MOD] Improved SONAR support (WDM/KS, MME compatibility).
- [MOD] Improved audio performance (up to 2x) and quality.
- [MOD] Improved host sync. for songs with tempo changes.
- [MOD] Improved parameter noise filter.
- [MOD] Keyboard mode now saved with preferences.
- [MOD] Help bar enters and exits more smoothly.
- [FIX] Audition mode not working w/ new keyboard handler.
- [FIX] Default resolution not loading from saved files.
- [FIX] Volume/panning anomalies at large buffer sizes.
- [FIX] Audio buffer corruption with buffer size > 1378.
- [FIX] Ctrl-back (Undo) not recognized correctly.
- [FIX] MIDI Note-offs interfering with sample note-offs.
- [FIX] Effects no longer processed for background notes.
- [FIX] Key releases not handled correctly.
- [FIX] Instrument increment/decrement reversed.
reViSiT Pro is still available as a free download as part of the reViSiT Experiment.