MeldaProduction has updated MDrummer to v2.05.
- Global mixer - now you can easily manipulate all drums with their volumes, panoramas, pitches and channel mappings inside a single window. An output peak meter for each channel makes mixing even more simple.
- Input MIDI filters provide a versatile way to manipulate incoming MIDI data. You can map each MIDI key to up to 4 different drums depending on the velocity and also define input velocity transformation using "shape graphs", which make things like compression simple. Using automatic calibration you can attach and adapt any source (like keyboard or electric drums) in a few seconds.
- Output MIDI filters provide an easy way to attach other sound generators to the output of MDrummer. For example, MDrummer can control external keyboards or software like Addictive drums and EZ Drummer just using MIDI inputs in your VST host.
- WAVe output - MDrummer can now record its output and save it as a WAV file(s). This is useful for drummers or anyone using mostly the standalone version to record their performance.
- Several effect plugins have been improved in performance and features.
- Fix: MIDI device selection.
- Fix: Occasional deadlocks caused by MIDI.