Mirax Labs has released Repertoire 1.0 for Windows.
Repertoire is an easy-to-use multi-format audio file player that you can control using MIDI devices. It features a waveform view with CUE and LOOP functions. You can also easily save and load playlists.
- Supports multiple audio formats: WAV/AIFF/FLAC/OGG/MP3.
- Waveform view.
- Seek bar.
- Tag view.
- MIDI learn and control.
For a limited time, you can get Repertoire 1.0 for $4.99.
Free Editions of Repertoire are also available. Compared to the full version, it has the following limitations:
- Commercial use is not allowed.
- Only wav format is supported.
- "LOAD" playlist function is disabled.
- Requires internet connection.