Monoplugs has updated B-Step Sequencer to v2.1 on Windows, Mac, Linux and iOS.
B-Step VST & AU are now more precise and solid and VST support is significantly improved for hosts like Live, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, FLStudio, EnergyXT2, Studio One and Bitwig. For Logic there is now a MIDI FX Audio Unit.
A user can create their own individual B-Step colour theme with the B-ColourStyler or choose one of the preset styles and switch through their favourite ones quickly and easily.
The new B-DataManager is designed to allow simple project and file management. It comes with a couple of bonus features like free downloadable presets and import and export of your projects via text or email. A user can also add preview audio samples and comments to projects and chords, or share work at the B-ProjectRepository.
The user manual embedded inside the program itself, which makes it very easy to get to the right information at the right time, for any feature. It's as simple as dragging the 'Question Mark' to the component a user wants to learn about.
- Introduced: Basic AudioBus support.
- Introduced: Data/File Manager.
- Download free projects, colour themes or chords on the fly.
- Project im- & export via text or mail.
- Share projects at the Monoplugs servers.
- Remember projects: Assign audio samples and comments to projects.
- Introduced: Embedded User Manual.
- Introduced: Color Styler.
Changes & Fixes:
- Added: Support for new Hosts like Nuendo, Energy XT2, Studio One...
- Fixed: Transport issues e.g. in Cubase.
- Fixed: Host can crash on shutdown.
- Introduced: MIDI FX Audio Unit for Logic. B-Step can be used as MIDI FX now.
- Official Yosemite compatible.
- Multitouch: Windows fixed.
- Improved: Reducing CPU usage for better performance on older devices.
- Improved: More stable clock generation.
Usability Changes and Fixes:
- Added: Mute a step column on the run light buttons.
- Added: Option to disable the mouse wheel (setup editor).
- Improved: Mouse wheel always increasing or decreasing by one.
- Fixed: Load & save handling, restores everything correctly.
- Added: CTRL ± and CTRL 0 resizes the UI or reset to default size.
- Improved: Style of editors and notifications.
- Fixed: Font sizes and remove trailing "..." for some labels.
- Fixed: Message box is never hidden by the keyboard.
- Improved: Inputs are always visible (can't be hidden by the keyboard) (iOS).
- Improved: Remember last window position.
- Fixed: Restore UI size correctly.
MIDI & Sync:
- Improved/Fixed: Slave mode.
- Improved: Performance on switching from/to foreground/background.
- Fixed: Reset Launchpad on shutdown.
- Fixed: Launchpad stopped working after 30 minutes on OS X.
- Fixed: Bar select was not possible via MIDI.
- Fixed: Playback stops if a step repeat was enabled and some other options too.
- Fixed: CC & PC sends to many events and in a wrong order.
- Fixed: Bar repeats shows 1 bar to less.