Changes since 1.0.0:
- New: The data folder contain a few presets and an embedded tutorial content, available from the "about tab" by clicking on the plug-in logo in the user interface.
- Changed: updated the "freeze/looper" feature to remove the artefacts which could be heard sometimes.
- Changed: updated the oversampling algorithm which works now as expected.
- Changed: it is now possible to put the data folder in the same place than the plug-in, to make easier the installation of Spaceship Delay for newcomers.
- Solved: fixed a few issues with the display and the attack mode never being disabled even at minimum knob value.
The developer has also put online a new blog where he talks about making Spaceship Delay, with audio demos. He has also shared an impulse response of a tape delay device machine studied for his entry, having an interesting sound signature because of a bug. You can load it in your preferred convolution reverb plug-in and hear how it sounds there.