Musical Sampling has released Boutique Drums Medusa: Drum Ensemble + Sound Design, a new Kontakt library geared towards trailer producers as well as film, television and game composers.
Also included are a variety of production-ready sound design patches sourced from both the drum recordings and newly-recorded material. This includes a hybrid rhythms patch, drones, keys, guitars, basses, synths, cue starters, etc. -- lot of material to equip composers with the tools to start writing tracks right out the gate.
- Ensemble Drums + Sound Design.
- Designed for trailer producers and film/game/television composers.
- Interface designed to be simple.
- Four "baked-in" mix presets that are interchangeable between different drum groups.
- Ensembles include 12 toms, 4 kicks, 4 snares, 4 hi-hats, 8 crashes, 4 suspended cymbals, 4 rides, 7 tambourines, 7 stompers, 7 clappers, gran casa.
- Concussion Hits patch for massive accents and low-end support.
- WAVs available for all Concussion Hits samples + risers.
- The Pulses patch with crossfade-able live hybrid rhythms.
- Arsenal of production-ready, playable sound design patches.
- Live eighth-note hi-hat grooves recorded at 90/120/140 BPM that sync to your DAW's tempo.
- Crossfade-able hi-hat grooves (crossfades between five different hi-hat states; from tight to all-open).
- Groove Speed Control (Half/Normal/Double).
- Adjustable humanization feature (Off/Tight/Natural/Loose).
- Volume control for each drum group.
- Assignable Kontakt outputs for each drum group.
- Recorded in 48kHz/24-bit.5.2 GB compressed NCW format.
- Compatible with Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher (requires full retail version of Kontakt).
- Receive watermarked product by Continuata Connect downloader.
Price: $119 until January 27th (Reg. $179).
Percussion Playthrough: YouTube.com/watch?v=QBRrZtvHyqw