MusicDevelopments has updated RapidComposer to v2.82. The latest update includes workflow improvements, optimizations and bug fixes. Installing this update is recommended for Windows and OS X users.
- Faster Undo/Redo when VST plug-ins used; VST states are not restored unnecessarily.
- 'Collapse All' button added in the Variations browser.
- New setting: Remember browser positions and sizes.
- Import MIDI continuous controllers from MIDI files.
- 'Loading composition...' is displayed during loading composition and VST plug-ins.
- MIDI controllers are reset when playback is starting.
- Browser filter button colors can be set in the preferences and are part of the UI theme.
- Fixed timeline selection by Shift-dragging which selected beats beyond the end of line.
- Fixed 'Remove First Beat' and 'Insert One Beat Before First' in phrase editor.
- Bug fix: when a chord progression was dropped on the timeline sometimes the previously selected progression was used.
- Bug fix: Undo sometimes created unwanted VSTi plug-in instances.
- Bug fix: compositions containing 'Line' generator were not loaded.
- Bug fix: loading an idea preset made phrases and variations appear multiple times.
- Bug fix: note velocity values were reset sometimes during loop playback.
- Various other optimizations and bug fixes.
More information, demo version: www.musicdevelopments.com