MusicDevelopments has updated RapidComposer to v3.64. This maintenance update includes several improvements and bug fixes.
- New setting: 'Display 2-Note Chords In Chord Selector'.
- In 'Euclidean Rhythm' 'Note Count' replaced 'Density'.
- It is possible to name the instrument when saving the VSTi state.
- Several fixes for VST preview instruments and using multi-timbral plug-ins.
- Revamped item properties UI in the browsers.
- Preview instrument menus extended with bass and rhythm preview.
- Shortcut added to deselect timeline selection.
- Fixed when VSTi was used for metronome (VSTi state properly saved).
- Fixed Ctrl-click in the circle of fifth (chord selector) to replace the scale.