McDSP has announced its first ever hardware box is coming – the APB-16 Analog Processing Box.
The McDSP Analog Processing Box (APB) combines the flexibility of software with the fidelity of premium analog processing. Each channel can be controlled by a Pro Tools plug-in giving true digital workflow with genuine analog performance. Processing options include compressors, mastering limiters, transient enhancement devices, multi-channel and multi-band applications, and so much more.
- Programmable analog processing.
- Premium analog components.
- Multiple analog saturation options.
- APB-ready software plug-in bundle.
- Sample accurate automation.
- AKM 32-bit DAC and ADC.
- Thunderbolt 2 and 3 compatible.
- Manufactured in the United States.
The APB-16 Analog Processing Box release date is Q2 2019, and will be available through select dealers only.
McDSP will be offering a limited quantity of APB-16 units at an introductory price.