MusicDevelopments has updated RapidComposer to version 4.2.1. The new update features improved phrase and note editing with keyboard shortcuts, and includes several bug fixes.
- Keyboard left-right arrows move notes and phrases by 'snap' setting.
- Preview implemented when moving notes with the arrow keys (note editing mode).
- Fixed: Alt/Option-click to split or join notes did not work in note editing.
- States are stored for 'undo' during note editing.
- New MIDI Export setting: Embed 'Program Change' events in exported MIDI.
- New chord suggestion: secondary dominant for the next 'I' chord.
- Fixed: VSTi instruments unloaded for 'undo' if 'Save VSTi State In History' was turned off.
- Fixed: invalid control number inserted to exported MIDI for some soundfonts.
- [Plug-ins] Fixed: first note of the loop sometimes did not play back in some hosts.
- [Plug-ins] Fixed rare crash when right-clicking on a phrase to open the inspector during playback.